-   -   Deactivate email hyperlinks in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237676-deactivate-email-hyperlinks-excel-2007-a.html)

SLA

Deactivate email hyperlinks in Excel 2007

Every time I type an email address in Excel 2007, it automatically turns it
into a hyperlink. How do I turn it off?

FASTWRX

Deactivate email hyperlinks in Excel 2007

On individual basis:

Right click the cell and select "Remove Hyperlink"

On a more universal basis:

- Select 'Excel Options' button at the bottom of the ribbon menu
- Go to 'AutoCorrect' Tab on left
- Select 'AutoFormat' tab
- Uncheck 'Internet & Network paths...'

"SLA" wrote:

Every time I type an email address in Excel 2007, it automatically turns it
into a hyperlink. How do I turn it off?

SLA

Deactivate email hyperlinks in Excel 2007

Where is the ribbon menu?

"SLA" wrote:

Every time I type an email address in Excel 2007, it automatically turns it
into a hyperlink. How do I turn it off?

Ron de Bruin

Deactivate email hyperlinks in Excel 2007

The Office Button (Round circle on the top left)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"SLA" wrote in message ...