Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide/Unhide worksheets upon entries in a range of the main worksheet

I have a workbook with 6 worksheets of the same format (name it target
1-6). In my main worksheet (name it assessment) I have an overview of
related values. In cells A5:A10 of the latter, I give a catch-word for
each target, which then will be displayed in the respecitive target
worksheet. In cells F5:F10 I give the weight of each target (e.g. 10,
20, or blank, if no weight). I wish to have a code that displays the
main worksheet and hides all target worksheets (since the values in
the weight column are blank) as long as no values have been entered.
Entering a value in the weight-column must display the corresponding
worksheet. Deleting or setting the value to 0 must hide the
corresponding worksheet again (conditionally/dynamically on changing
values). Any experience on this? Many thanks!