-   -   copy & paste numbers instead of formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237544-copy-paste-numbers-instead-formula.html)

AmmHan

copy & paste numbers instead of formula

I am moving data from one place in a file to another. (I DON'T want to
reference the cells, I want to be able to copy & paste) the problem is that
the cells I'm copying contain formulae and what I want is to copy and paste
the visible numbers.

Max

copy & paste numbers instead of formula

Copy Paste special Check "Values" OK
--
Max
Singapore
"AmmHan" wrote:
I am moving data from one place in a file to another. (I DON'T want to
reference the cells, I want to be able to copy & paste) the problem is that
the cells I'm copying contain formulae and what I want is to copy and paste
the visible numbers.

Mike Rogers[_2_]

copy & paste numbers instead of formula

AmmHan