-   -   Drag cell contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237519-drag-cell-contents.html)

sschivate

Drag cell contents

Since last week, I have not been able to drag the cell contents in Excel
2007. The cursor does not change to a line 'plus' sign, it continues to show
the 2-D 'plus' cursor. Could you please help me?

Jacob Skaria

Drag cell contents

From menu ToolsOptionsEditSettings check 'Allow Cell drag and drop'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"sschivate" wrote:

Since last week, I have not been able to drag the cell contents in Excel
2007. The cursor does not change to a line 'plus' sign, it continues to show
the 2-D 'plus' cursor. Could you please help me?

Jacob Skaria

Drag cell contents

For 2007 it would be Office ButtonExcel OptionsAdvanced 'Enable fill
handle and cell drag and drop'

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Jacob Skaria" wrote: