-   -   Need to know the % of a grand total (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237487-need-know-%25-grand-total.html)

Michelle

Need to know the % of a grand total

I have a problem and I can't figure out the formula. The cost is 2.99; #of
unit is 25 and total cost is $74.75. I need the % of the grand total.

Can someone please help me with this problem.
--
Thank you Michelle

Fred Smith[_4_]

Need to know the % of a grand total

If cost is in a1, and grand total is in b1, % of total is:
=a1/b1
Format as percent

Regards,
Fred.