-   -   Macro deletion (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237339-macro-deletion.html)

Patricia D[_2_]

Macro deletion

I am brand new at macros. I created one for practice, it worked, then I
deleted it at excel toolsmacrodelete. I went thru the workbook and deleted
all the modules, so I don't get the enable/disable warning. But now when I
try to create in VBA and hit F5 I get a Macro message box asking for the name
of the macro, and of course there is no name to click. Can I get rid of this
and get back to square one? Thanks

Jacob Skaria

Macro deletion

You code should be within the Sub/End Sub as below..

Sub MyTestMacro()

'place your code here
MsgBox "My new macro"

End Sub