-   -   Copying a form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237197-copying-form.html)

jeanmhealy

Copying a form

I have a form created in Excel to be used as a daily checklist
How can I reproduce 364 times easily to produce one book, and is there a way
I can create a rolling header which would attach each date to the top of each
page
Hope this makes sense
Thanks for any help
--
Jean

joel

Copying a form

You would need a simple macro. Can you answer some simple questiopns

1) Where is your data located and what date do you want to start at? Some
people want Jan 1 an other people use a different phisical year
2) Do you want the macro to work for more than one year
3) What is the tab name of the sheet you want copied. Usually a "Master" or
or a sheet with a date. If you workbook has only one sheet then the first
tab can be used.
4) How do you want to name each tab? It can be the date but specify the
format of the date you would prefer. Make it clear if it is the day or month
1st

3/1/09 can be March 1st or Jan 3rd.