-   -   Using the tab key to move from cell to cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237158-using-tab-key-move-cell-cell.html)

Dave

Using the tab key to move from cell to cell.

I recently ugraded to Excel 2007. I've got a sheet that's protected with just
a few unlocked cells. When I hit the tab key, the cursor moves from unlocked
cell to unlocked cell... but only left to right. It won't move down to the
next unlocked cell. In other words, I want the cursor to move left to right,
then top to bottom... like the way my older version of Excel use to do. How
do I do that?