-   -   Can't update my workbook - Name bar shows as "[Group]" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237154-cant-update-my-workbook-name-bar-shows-%5Bgroup%5D.html)

Eric_NY

Can't update my workbook - Name bar shows as "[Group]"

I'm using Excel 2003. Something funny has happened to my workbook and I can
update it properly. I can't adjust the filters, and I can't remove them.

At the top of the Excel window, the file name is followed by: [Group]

I'm not sharing my workbook and don't intend to. I don't know what's
happened. This is nothing I've done intentionally.

Thanks.

Per Jessen

Can't update my workbook - Name bar shows as "[Group]"

I guess you have selected all sheets, to ungroup sheets activate one of the
non active sheets.

---
Per

"Eric_NY" skrev i meddelelsen
I'm using Excel 2003. Something funny has happened to my workbook and I
can
update it properly. I can't adjust the filters, and I can't remove them.

At the top of the Excel window, the file name is followed by: [Group]

I'm not sharing my workbook and don't intend to. I don't know what's
happened. This is nothing I've done intentionally.

Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Can't update my workbook - Name bar shows as "[Group]"

Or rightclick on any of the grouped sheet tabs and select Ungroup Sheets.

--

Dave Peterson