-   -   how do I keep the top title row from being filtered (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237148-how-do-i-keep-top-title-row-being-filtered.html)

ellen

how do I keep the top title row from being filtered

I have a title row that I don't want sorted with in info on the rows that
follow. I have seen forms set up this way but don't know how to do.

Jim Thomlinson

how do I keep the top title row from being filtered

Data - Sort...
brings up the sort dialog. Select Header Row / No header Row
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson