-   -   Security for excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237104-security-excel-worksheet.html)

jerjmr

Security for excel worksheet

Does anyone know how to secure a particular excel worksheet/workbook so that
you need a password to open or view it. I don't just want to protect it from
editing, but also so that it can't be opened without a password.

Luke M

Security for excel worksheet

When you open the "Save as" dialogue, click the Tools button, and goto
General Options. You can now enable a password to open the workbook.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M