-   -   Graduated dial face (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/237082-graduated-dial-face.html)

DaveWK

Graduated dial face

I'm trying to make a dial face for a piece of equipment. Is there an easy
way to add the degree tick marks to a circle in Excel? Dial must have
numbers 0-9 with 10 ticks between each, therefore each tick would be 3.6
degrees for 100 total....
Using Excel 2007....

Dave Peterson

Graduated dial face

I think that Chip Pearson has an analog clock workbook at his site. It's not
what you ask, but it may help you:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm
Look for Clock

--