-   -   Returning data to Excel sheet from MS query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23700-returning-data-excel-sheet-ms-query.html)

SNB

Returning data to Excel sheet from MS query

Hi,
I am trying to import exteernal data from Excel. My query in MS query is a
actually a list of SQL statements using user defined variables and also
temporary tables. The query executes fine in MS query and gives results as
expected. (Though earlier I get a message that my query cannot be graphically
represented) But when I try to return results back to Excel they dont get
imported at all.
Can anybody find a solution to this problem?
Thanks SNB