-   -   consolidate workbooks to worksheets in one workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236908-consolidate-workbooks-worksheets-one-workbook.html)

Neil

consolidate workbooks to worksheets in one workbook?

I have a folder which contains workbooks, each with only one sheet of data. I
wish to consolidate the data from each workbook into a single workbook with
multiple worksheets. I would also like each new worksheet to have the name of
the workbook it came from.

Can anyone help?

Eduardo

consolidate workbooks to worksheets in one workbook?

Hi,
See Ron web

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm