Old July 14th 09, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Disappeared

A file that I used everyday to enter staff transaction totals disappeared
from my recently used list. I have tried searching but haven't had any luck
finding it. Any ideas where it might have gone? Frustrating - about a
year's worth of data and charts just GONE!
--
Sherry-MHFCU

Old July 14th 09, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unless you saved it under another name and deleted the original I am sure
the file exists.

What type of search and criteria did you use?

Is your system set to show file extensions?

My ComputerToolsFolder OptionsView

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP