-   -   Freeze Panes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236701-freeze-panes.html)

Ken

Freeze Panes?

Excel2003 ... I am working in a "Shared" WorkBook & I can not seem to Freeze
Panes correctly??? ... I know how to Freeze Panes, but each time I Freeze
Panes the "Freeze" occurs somewhere else???

I select entire WorkSheet ... I select "UnFreeze Panes" ... I select Row 1
.... I Freeze Panes ... Instead of Freezing just Row 1 ... A random Row might
Freeze (Like 65) ... & perhaps a random Col (Col H).

I do not understand this behavior ... although I do not generally work in a
"Shared" WorkBook either.

Help from the Masters of this board would be welcome ... Thanks ... Kha

NBVC[_90_]

Freeze Panes?

You can't select Row 1 and apply "Freeze Panes"

Select Row 2 and apply to freeze all above. Or just select A2 and
freeze panes.

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.
'The Code Cage' (http;//www.thecodecage.com)
NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=115474

Ken

Freeze Panes?

What I did "Freeze" was my Brain ... A2 it is ... Thanks ... Kha