-   -   Cannot See Sort Ascending/Descding option in drop down filter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236672-cannot-see-sort-ascending-descding-option-drop-down-filter.html)

Pawan

Cannot See Sort Ascending/Descding option in drop down filter

Hello,

I have excel 2002. When I use filter function, I cannot see Sort Ascending
and Sort descending option in the drop down menu. Is it not available in
excel 2002?

Regards,
prm

Jim Cone[_2_]

Cannot See Sort Ascending/Descding option in drop down filter

It is not available in XL 2002. Use the normal sort function.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA