-   -   formula to insert time of day in excel cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236612-formula-insert-time-day-excel-cell.html)

novice567

formula to insert time of day in excel cell

How can I set up an excel worksheet to track time so that when I click on the
required excel cell it automatically inserts time of the day

Don Guillett

formula to insert time of day in excel cell

right click the sheet tabview codedouble_click event

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Address < _
Range("k1").Address Then Exit Sub
Target = Time

Don Guillett