Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - error saving file & error loading dll

To begin, please note that I am a novice Excel user. I cobbled
together a
template with macros with much help and advice from others. We were
using
Excel 2000 and the template was working fine. Have now upgraded to
2007 and
some users of the template are getting errors when trying to update a
previously saved file. I believe I am in over my head in trying to
solve
this, any help given in SIMPLE terms would be greatly appreciated.
Here is
the scenario.

1. My computer, on which the template was created, has no problems
whatsoever.
2. The template is stored on a network drive where others can access
it.
3. We have set Excel 2007 to save files as XLS format. The template
is XLT
format.
4. User will open the template, create the spreadsheet they need,
using
some filtering and printing macros that are built in and accessed
with
buttons and then use a "save this file" button (macro) built into the
spreadsheet. Everything works just fine.
4. User will then open up the saved XLS file later on to make
updates.
After making changes - which may or may not involve using any of the
built in
macros - when attempting to save the changes USUALLY (but not always)
the
following error pops up: "Errors were detected while saving
FILENAME.xls.
Microsoft Office Excel may be able to save the file by removing or
repairing
some features. To make the repairs in a new file, click Continue. To
cancel
saving the file, click Cancel." If we continue, the file is saved in
stripped down version - formulas are still there, but all of the
formatting
is gone.
5. Does not matter how you try to save the file (by closing Excel, by
doing
File-Save or File-Save As), error always occur.
6. I tried going to the Macros button and selecting one of the Macros
and
doing Run. This prompted a "Error loading DLL" error to pop up.

Again, on my computer I can open the same file, make changes and use
macros
and save file with no errors.

HELP!

Tina