-   -   Transferring/Merging Data Between Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236461-transferring-merging-data-between-worksheets.html)

Gman

Transferring/Merging Data Between Worksheets

I have built a worksheet where I am tracking hours on a weekly/monthly basis.
I have several worksheets in one file with the last being a running total
for the year. Is there a way I can combine/merge/transfer data between
worksheets?

Eduardo

Transferring/Merging Data Between Worksheets

Hi,
Take a look to Ron web

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm