-   -   Multiple Style in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236353-multiple-style-excel-2003-a.html)

Nimesh

Multiple Style in Excel 2003

I have received file from other user, it has more than 1500 styles. Many a
times I am not able to apply my style in the file and shows error of Too many
style.
I tried to remove one by one but it take too long time and I have many such
files.
Is there any way for multiple selection of styles and than can delete it.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Multiple Style in Excel 2003

Dim mpStyle As Style

For Each mpStyle In ActiveWorkbook.Styles

If Not mpStyle.BuiltIn Then

mpStyle.Delete
End If
Next mpStyle

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Nimesh" wrote in message
I have received file from other user, it has more than 1500 styles. Many a
times I am not able to apply my style in the file and shows error of Too
many
style.
I tried to remove one by one but it take too long time and I have many
such
files.
Is there any way for multiple selection of styles and than can delete it.

Jim Cone[_2_]

Multiple Style in Excel 2003

My Excel add-in "Formats & Styles" will list or delete unused
number formats and styles in the active workbook.
(not tested on xl2007)
It may do what you want. It is free upon email request.
I ask that you use your real name and provide your geographic location.
Remove xxx from my email address: XX
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Nimesh"
wrote in message
I have received file from other user, it has more than 1500 styles.
Many a times I am not able to apply my style in the file and shows
error of Too many style.
I tried to remove one by one but it take too long time and I have
many such files.
Is there any way for multiple selection of styles and than can delete it.

[email protected]

Multiple Style in Excel 2003

THIS WORKED GREAT! Thanks!