-   -   Refresh Pivot table data in protect sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236321-refresh-pivot-table-data-protect-sheet.html)

Sumanthkaka

Refresh Pivot table data in protect sheet

Shall we refresh pivote table data in protected sheet or shall we atleast
give a edit range (Tools--Protection--All users to Edit Ranges..)

Regards
Sumanth

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Refresh Pivot table data in protect sheet

Hi,

To allow refresh of a pivot table in a protected sheet protect the sheet by
choosing Tools, Protection, Protect Sheet, and check Use Pivot Table Reports.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sumanthkaka" wrote:

Shall we refresh pivote table data in protected sheet or shall we atleast
give a edit range (Tools--Protection--All users to Edit Ranges..)

Regards
Sumanth

Sumanthkaka

Refresh Pivot table data in protect sheet

Sorry it's not working
when i give a check Use Pivot table reports,we can select the data fom Page
in pivot table but i am unable get the refresh pivot table