-   -   improve clarity of excel data linked in PowerPoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236286-improve-clarity-excel-data-linked-powerpoint.html)

Jessy Owen

improve clarity of excel data linked in PowerPoint

is there a way to improve the quality of an excel graph and text that I have
linked from excel into a powerpoint presentation? I have a number of
PowerPoint slides that have active graphs and text from Excel. I would like
to keep them in Excel so that they updates are easier. But it is burry and
lacks crisp clarity when it is projected. I want to keep it as an active
link to excel but the quality of the image in PowerPoint is not as good. Any
help is appreciated.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

improve clarity of excel data linked in PowerPoint

Hi,

1. When you resize the charts in PowerPoint resize from the corners not the
sides

2. Copy the default size chart from Excel, don't size it in Excel first.

3. Try pasting it in to powerpoint using Edit, Paste Special, As Excel
Object.

4. For better ideas see the PowerPoint newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire