-   -   Pivot Table Editing or formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236215-pivot-table-editing-formulas.html)

Sumanthkaka

Pivot Table Editing or formulas

In pivot Table shall we assign a cell to allow user to edit range

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Pivot Table Editing or formulas

Hi,

Please elaborate on this question - what do you mean by assign a cell? What
do you mean by edit a range?

You can edit a pivot table to some extent.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sumanthkaka" wrote:

In pivot Table shall we assign a cell to allow user to edit range

Sumanthkaka

Pivot Table Editing or formulas

I have a pivot table beside that I created a formula based table which is
need to be in protection if I protect the sheet I am unable to refresh the
pivot data

Is there any way to get refresh in protected sheet?