-   -   formatting numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/236070-formatting-numbers.html)

Derrick

formatting numbers

Hi again!
i want to format my cells so that if i have a '0' value, the cell is blank.
if it's non-0, i would like it to show up. sounds simple i hope
Thanks

Jacob Skaria

formatting numbers

Right clickFormat CellsCustom format CElls to

0;-0;""

with decimals
0.00;-0.00;""

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Derrick" wrote:

Hi again!
i want to format my cells so that if i have a '0' value, the cell is blank.
if it's non-0, i would like it to show up. sounds simple i hope
Thanks

Originalgoth

formatting numbers

Jacob,
This is just what I was looking for as well.

It sure did help me out.

I've clicked on the YES to show it was helpful.

John