-   -   No print graphics or Word Art in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23597-no-print-graphics-word-art-excel-2003-a.html)

bmohamed

No print graphics or Word Art in Excel 2003

For some reason, all of a sudden, I cannot see or print graphics or Word Art
while using Office 2003. Can anyone help me on this?

Debra Dalgleish

Do you have objects showing? To check, choose ToolsOptions
On the View tab, under Objects, select 'Show All'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List