-   -   can I create outlook reminders from worksheet data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235775-can-i-create-outlook-reminders-worksheet-data.html)

Heywogr

can I create outlook reminders from worksheet data?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice to save some time. I have some renewal dates
for common bills in a simple excel worksheet (e.g. Car Insurance, renewal 31
July 2009) etc. I want to create reminders for these to remind me to action
them. I know I can use Outlook tasks and set reminders manually, but was
wondering if there was an easy way to do this automatically, so all I have to
do is enter the date and what it is, and a reminder is automatcally created
in Outlook. I'm running Office 2003.

Or are there Macro's that can be used? (I've not really created macros so if
anyone had a ready-made one that would excellent).

Cheers,
Graeme

JP[_4_]

can I create outlook reminders from worksheet data?

I have some sample code here that might help:

http://www.codeforexcelandoutlook.co...rs-in-outlook/

HTH,
JP