-   -   Blank Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235566-blank-cells.html)

sal0520

Blank Cells

Good afternoon!

Can someone please give me some insight into the following dilemma? I
currently have multiple Excel spreadsheets where entries are only visible in
Print Preview. The information is on the spreadsheet but it appears that the
information has been hidden. I have tried everything, can anyone help?

Ken

Blank Cells

Sometimes I do this by making the FONT Color same as Cell Color ... That said
.... check the FONT Color ... Kha