-   -   Prefix (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235557-prefix.html)

dleo

Prefix

I use 2 databases to keep track of the personal information of my donors. The
idea is to export them into excel and then combine the lists (for a mass
mailing). The issue I'm having is that when I export, the formatting is
different.

One database exports the person's name in 4 columns: prefix, first, last,
suffix
The other database exports the person's full name into one column with a
comma separating the last name and suffix.

Is there some sort of script I could put somewhere that can automatically
split up that full name into each of the 4 parts? That way, I can add to the
first list.

Thanks in advance.