-   -   Functions in the footer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235544-functions-footer.html)

Haydie-lady[_2_]

Functions in the footer?

Is there a way to reference a cell in the footer? I want it to equal cell(s)
in that sheet or another sheet in that book.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Functions in the footer?

Hi,

No. However you can run code to do that:

The following code puts the contents of cell A1 of Sheet1 into the left
heade

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")
End Sub

1. To add this code to your file, press Alt+F11,
2. In the VBAProject window, top left side, find thisWorkbook under your
file name and double click it.
3. Paste in or type the code above.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Haydie-lady" wrote:

Is there a way to reference a cell in the footer? I want it to equal cell(s)
in that sheet or another sheet in that book.

Haydie-lady[_2_]

Functions in the footer?

I can't get it to work, but I don't work with codes very often either. bummer