-   -   Formatting in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235507-formatting-excel.html)

DGAZACCT

Formatting in Excel

How can I type my e-mail address so that it is not a fuctioning link?

Jacob Skaria

Formatting in Excel

Prefix with a apostrophe as

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"DGAZACCT" wrote:

How can I type my e-mail address so that it is not a fuctioning link?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Formatting in Excel

Hi,

1. One method is to format the range as Text first and then entering the
addresses.

2. Choose Tools, AutoCorrect Options, AutoFormat As You Type tab, uncheck
Internet and network paths with hyperlinks.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Prefix with a apostrophe as