-   -   Reverse Order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235503-reverse-order.html)

PL

Reverse Order

I have a row of data that I would like to reverse the order, how do I do so?

Eg

A B C

I want C B A

Thank you

Sheeloo

Reverse Order

Assuming your data is in Row 1 then enter this in B1 and copy across to B2,...
=INDIRECT("R1C"&(7-COLUMN()),FALSE)

replace 7 by the column number of the last column with your data (A=1, B=2,
Z=26)...

You can then copy and paste special as values...

"PL" wrote:

I have a row of data that I would like to reverse the order, how do I do so?

Eg

A B C

I want C B A

Thank you

Per Jessen[_2_]

Reverse Order

Select the row, and goto Data Sort Options Select "Sort left to
right" Ok Descending OK

Regards,
Per

On 1 Jul., 05:46, PL wrote:
I have a row of data that I would like to reverse the order, how do I do so?

Eg

A *B *C

I want * *C *B *A

Thank you

Jacob Skaria

Reverse Order

Try the below formula and copy that to right cells as required.

=INDEX($A$1:$J$1,,COLUMNS($A$1:$J$1)-COLUMN(A$1)+1)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria