Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filter AOL Address Book

How would I filter a copied AOL Address Book pasted into excel? I want it to
be three columns (first name, last name, email address). Has anybody ever
done this before? I have to get it into this format because I'm transferring
into a site called Constant Contact for email newsletters.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How exactly is the current format? Give examples.

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.
'The Code Cage' (http;//www.thecodecage.com)
NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=111091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc