-   -   Copying data from one sheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235291-copying-data-one-sheet-another.html)

mtcalvaryumc

Copying data from one sheet to another

I have a column total in sheet one that I would like to copy on sheet 2.
However, I only want the "total" to copy over, not the formula. Is there a
way to do that?
--
Admin. Asst.

Jacob Skaria

Copying data from one sheet to another

If both columns/ranges are of the same dimension/number of cells. then Copy
the first list. Select the second list Right clickPaste Specialcheck
'Add'. Click OK.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"mtcalvaryumc" wrote:

I have a column total in sheet one that I would like to copy on sheet 2.
However, I only want the "total" to copy over, not the formula. Is there a
way to do that?
--
Admin. Asst.

YESHWANT JOSHI[_2_]

Copying data from one sheet to another

Of course, there is a way.
select the cell which u want to copy, press ctrl+c
select the cell where u want to copy, press alt+e+s+v OR
select the cell where u want to copy, select edit, paste special & click on
values and complete the rest of the procedure
u r at the end of your requirement