Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default =sum() for multiple sheets?

Hey guys so i have a quick question.

I have 50 sheets numbered 1-50 that each have a value in H12. I want to get
the sum of all of those numbers from sheets 1-50.

How would i go about doing that?

Thanks for the help in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=sum(1:50!H12)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"tripflex" wrote:

Hey guys so i have a quick question.

I have 50 sheets numbered 1-50 that each have a value in H12. I want to get
the sum of all of those numbers from sheets 1-50.

How would i go about doing that?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

=Sum('1:50'!H12)

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.
'The Code Cage' (http;//www.thecodecage.com)
NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=111007