-   -   To creat scrip ledger (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235186-creat-scrip-ledger.html)

Rasik

To creat scrip ledger

I am using M.Excel to list all my sales and purchases of eq stock.
I want to creat ledger scrip wise with values .And also the balance quantity

Fred Smith[_4_]

To creat scrip ledger

You'll probably have to supply more information, because on the surface this
isn't very difficult. Use one row in Excel for each transaction. Have
columns for Date, Purchases, Sells, Balance. Balance is Previous +
purchases - sells. You can add further columns if you want to keep track of
amounts, dividends, etc.

Regards,
Fred.