-   -   Can I reset the default cell alignment format to Left-Top? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235131-can-i-reset-default-cell-alignment-format-left-top.html)

Bob.Almassy

Can I reset the default cell alignment format to Left-Top?

Default cell alignment is (Horizontal) General and (Vertical) Bottom. I
would like to change this to (Horizontal) Left Indent and (Vertical) Top.
Can this be done?

Jacob Skaria

Can I reset the default cell alignment format to Left-Top?

Bob, create a new workbook and save it as BOOK.xlt to your XLSTART folder.
For each sheet in that workbook format the sheets as per your requirement.
Also create a new workbook and save it as SHEET.xlt to the same folder.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria