-   -   Different color on cell [newbie] (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/235089-different-color-cell-%5Bnewbie%5D.html)

Jon

Different color on cell [newbie]

I would like that text is displayed in a different color, in the following
example, with the following conditional (i.e. if it evaluates to false
display text in red):

=IF(M71="Yes","No",[Red]"TBC")

Any ideas?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Different color on cell [newbie]

Look up "conditional formatting" in Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

Jon wrote:
I would like that text is displayed in a different color, in the
following example, with the following conditional (i.e. if it
evaluates to false display text in red):

=IF(M71="Yes","No",[Red]"TBC")

Any ideas?

Daniel.C[_3_]

Different color on cell [newbie]

Use :
=IF(M71="Yes","No","TBC")
and use conditional formating to test the cell value.
HTH
Daniel