-   -   Exporting to seperate .ini files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234996-exporting-seperate-ini-files.html)

Gunti

Exporting to seperate .ini files

Hi,

I've got a problem.

I've got an excel sheet with contact information. I'm trying to spool it
into a tool a co-worker created. Thing is, he created it in a way where i
have to export each row (Adress, Location, Name) into a .ini file.

Following formats:

Each row a new .ini file which is called <fill in name from column 1).ini
In this .ini, i need the following to happen. I have about 2300 rows so
doing it manually won't happen haha.

First row: AdressKL=<fill in AdressData from excel
Second row: LocationKL=<fill in LocationData from excel

Is this possible with a tiny bit of vB knowledge??

Greets,
Gunti