-   -   Autofill dropdown menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234954-autofill-dropdown-menu.html)

griggs

Autofill dropdown menu

Hi,
My Autofill dropdown menu has disappeared. I am not new to Excel but, this
is the first time that I have lost this menu. Is there a switch or something
that I may have changed that would have caused it to disappear?

Gord Dibben

Autofill dropdown menu

You mean EditFill menu?

If gone, the usual cause is someone dragging it off when in Customize mode.

ToolsCustomizeToolbarsWorksheet Menubar"reset"

Note: this will wipe out any customizations you may have made to the bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP