-   -   opening excel files? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234873-opening-excel-files.html)

traveye

opening excel files?

whenever I open multiple excel files it opens in only 1 window? I want to
open the files in a new window everytime. Is this possible..

OH ya.....I am using excel 2003

Eduardo

opening excel files?

Hi,
click in the microsoft icon,
Excel options, advance, display and check show all windows in the taskbar

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"TravEyE" wrote:

whenever I open multiple excel files it opens in only 1 window? I want to
open the files in a new window everytime. Is this possible..

OH ya.....I am using excel 2003

Gord Dibben

opening excel files?

For 2003 version.

ToolsOptionsView "Windows in Taskbar"

If you ever upgrade to 2007 see Eduardo's reply.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP