-   -   can it be done in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234871-can-done-excel.html)

Sam

can it be done in excel?

Can we create forms in excel that would populate the corrensponding fields in
excel sheet? Also if we could create forms, can we make certain fields to be
mandatory?

Thanks a Lot in advance

JLatham

can it be done in excel?

The answer to both questions is yes.

You can create 'forms' in a couple of ways - either setting up a worksheet
as a form where you would enter the data, with underlying VBA code (macros)
to validate the entries and populate the fields on other sheets. Or you can
create UserForms that do exactly the same thing, pretty much in the same
fashion.