-   -   Hitting "tab" moves my cursor over one entire screen. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/23485-hitting-%22tab%22-moves-my-cursor-over-one-entire-screen.html)

Eunice

Hitting "tab" moves my cursor over one entire screen.

I've always used the "tab" key to move over one cell to the right. However,
for some reason several weeks ago my tab key now takes me over an entire
screen. I've verified in HELP that the tab key should move you over "one"
cell.

Anyone know hat else can I check or change to fix it?

Duke Carey

Under ToolsOptionsTransition, uncheck Transition Navigation Keys