-   -   change the color of a range of cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234840-change-color-range-cells.html)

Srajes

change the color of a range of cells

Hi,

I need to change the color of a range of cells depending up on the value in
another cell.
Consider cells
1 2 3 4 5
, I need to change the color of all thse 5 cells depending up on the value
in cell 5.

Thanks in advance for your help.
SR

Eduardo

change the color of a range of cells

Hi,
apply conditional formating to cells 1 to 4, use where the formula is and
enter
the cell you want to compare, let's say A5 then the option in my example
less than 3

=A5<3
choose your color

hope this helps