-   -   splitting sales results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234774-splitting-sales-results.html)

Myles B

splitting sales results

we sell products that sometimes get "split" between 2 salespeople. I have set
up a basic spreadsheet that tracks sales and profit but can't figure out how
to account for "half deals" Any help would be appreciated and I can supply a
sample of the sheet if necessary.

Don Guillett

splitting sales results

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel