-   -   Combo Box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234764-combo-box.html)

Canole

Combo Box?

Hello,
I think what I want is a combo box in Excel 2003. In one column there are 4
items to choose from: Vehicle, Motorcycle, Narcotic or Firearm. If they
choose "vehicle" in column B then in column C there would be a list of
vehicles to choose from, If they chose Motorcycle then a list of motorcycles
they could choose from. So what shows up in C relies on the answer in B. I
just can't seem to get it.
Thanks!

NBVC[_15_]

Combo Box?

Duplicate thread:

http://tinyurl.com/m94l68

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.
NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=109447