-   -   How can I change the color of hyperlinked text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234696-how-can-i-change-color-hyperlinked-text.html)

snuggie

How can I change the color of hyperlinked text?

I would also like to change the color of the text after it has been accessed
by a user.

Mike H

How can I change the color of hyperlinked text?

Hi,

Hyperlinks already change colour after being followed and you can modify
this by selecting the hyperlink and then

Format|Style - Select Followed Hyperlink and click modify.

Mike

"snuggie" wrote:

I would also like to change the color of the text after it has been accessed
by a user.

snuggie

How can I change the color of hyperlinked text?

Exactly what I needed. Thank you!