-   -   How to make Ctrl-C, ctrl-V work in Office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234646-how-make-ctrl-c-ctrl-v-work-office-2007-a.html)

HJ

How to make Ctrl-C, ctrl-V work in Office 2007

Ctrl-C, ctrl-V does not work the same in Office 2007 as it di in 2003.

Now in Excel ctrl-c puts a value into the clipboard but ctrl-v does not
paste that value into a cell. I must go to the clipboard and paste the valule
from there instead of having ctrl-v paste directly into the cell. This makes
an extra step. Can ctrl-c, ctrl-v be restored?

HjOwens

Eduardo

How to make Ctrl-C, ctrl-V work in Office 2007

Hi,
Ctrl V should work I use it continuosly, check something use Ctrl C and then
go to paste, look if you can use it or it's grey out, if it is it means that
something was wrong with Ctrl C.

hope this helps