-   -   Where is the justify function in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234574-where-justify-function-excel-2007-a.html)

Brandi_G

Where is the justify function in Excel 2007?

Can't locate the Justify icon that I used in 2003 that would align a text
string originating in one cell over a range of columns & rows. This is not
for headers, so Merge & Center will not work here.

Please advise!

Jacob Skaria

Where is the justify function in Excel 2007?

In Excel 2003; the default icons are Align Left/Right/Center and 'Merge and
Center'

To access all alignment options RightClickFormat CellsAlignment

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Brandi_G" wrote:

Can't locate the Justify icon that I used in 2003 that would align a text
string originating in one cell over a range of columns & rows. This is not
for headers, so Merge & Center will not work here.

Please advise!

Fred Smith[_4_]

Where is the justify function in Excel 2007?

It's on the Home ribbon, Alignment box. Click on the small arrow to the
right of the word Alignment. This will give you the same dialogue box you
saw in 2003, and you can choose Center Across Selection from there.

Regards,
Fred.