-   -   sorting values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/234211-sorting-values.html)

Suzuki

sorting values

I would like to use a formula to copy all the values from a range (in a
column) to the next column, at which time they are sorted from high to low.
This way I can see the originial data side by side with the sorted data.

RagDyeR

sorting values

Numbers in A1:A20.
Enter this in B1, and copy down:

=SMALL(A$1:A$20,ROWS($1:1))

--
HTH,

RD

"Suzuki" <Suzuki @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I would like to use a formula to copy all the values from a range (in a
column) to the next column, at which time they are sorted from high to

low.
This way I can see the originial data side by side with the sorted data.

RagDyeR

sorting values

SORRY !
That was Low to High.